Monday, September 23, 2013

What will be Covered

Music is a universal language that everyone understands. So many people can relate to music, and it can help them get through tough times or just flat out make them happy. There is a different type of music for every feeling. No matter what part of the world you live in, you can somehow relate to a song just like millions of other people, which is such a cool thing to think about.
However, there are a lot of artists or bands who can touch a lot of people even though they don't have  a record deal. I personally love watching artists on YouTube do covers of popular songs, because they have raw talent and continue to work hard every day to pursue their dreams. Today, so many great artists are discovered on YouTube. Look at Justin Bieber, hes an international superstar who got famous from uploading videos on the internet. When YouTubers do acoustic versions of songs, they draw me in because of the emotion and passion they show while preforming.
With all that said, I will be posting videos of different artists or bands, as well as people who do covers of their songs, or any songs for that matter. Just because they aren't famous, doesn't mean you cant connect to their music. On top of this, I will also be posting and discussing what news is happening in the music world.
I love music, I love relating to it, and I love playing it. It is something that will always be a big part of my life, and I hope you enjoy the artists I profile and the news I discuss.
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment